Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hey you still do have a blog...

Yeah so my blog is still here and I am finally posting an update! Wow!!

So here's whats going on today in my little world: Halo, my ten year old black lab blue heeler mix had a acural hematoma and had that surgically repaired, I dropped him off to the Vet office yesterday, procedure was successful today and I get him back tomorrow! I miss him so much already...even tho he's a ornery brat.
I'm getting more and more into couponing... not crazy extreme couponing but coupons help save quite a bit. So I'm really trying to get into it more. I'm signed up with some friends to go to a coupon class also. I'm working today on getting my coupon binder up to date and organized.

I've been watching vlogs more lately, daily vlogs like Shaytards, Internet Killed Television & Kahrs Family Vlogs, Phamdamily - all cool people. They put so much hard work into getting videos up everyday - my hats of to these stars!!!
I still keep up with my WLS vlogs also...the WLS community has grown so much in the past few years it's hard to keep up... I love bandedwendy tho she keeps it real and keeps on posting, she keeps her self on track that way and helps others! Love Rosemary as well...so many wls vlogs I enjoy - if you know of any good ones please suggest them to me. I've seriously thought about posting videos again. I think it would only help my progress... I struggle with water...

Thank You for visiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment